1. How would you describe your personal style?
I would say that my style is a variety of styles, I love mixing classy, elegant and more feminine pieces with masculine or rocky kind of pieces, that’s what actually defines my style. I like having fun with fashion and putting things together that normally you wouldn’t combine.
2. When did your love for fashion and styling begin?
I think I was born with it, at least according to my mum. She tells me that I was always giving my opinion about my clothes and choosing my outfits and I remember being obsessed with her wardrobe and putting outfits together with her clothes for ‘when I grew up’.
3. What trends can be seeing in you jewellry box at the moment?
Gold, gold, gold. I’m crazy about thin golden pieces that I can combine if different ways and stack up with others.
4. What is your go-to item of jewellry you will be wearing this Valentine's Day?
I would have to say two, a golden necklace and many thin rings on my fingers, such as ADORE’s Organic Circle Necklace, and their Organic Circle Stacking Rings.
<< Organic circle necklace, Organic circle stacking ring >>
5. If you could give your followers one piece of styling advice, what would it be?
Choose basic pieces and make them special and different with nice jewellry and a nice bag.
6. How would your ideal Valentine's Day be spent?
Having a fun date with my boyfriend, maybe dinner with live music and a great conversation.
7. What would you include in your ADORE Valentine's Gift Guide for anyone needing a little gifting inspiration?
Without a doubt it would have to be the Gold Pave & Resin set.