We sat down with blogger Hana Clode to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favourite ADORE Jewellry styles.
1. Favourite country you have traveled to?
I love going back to Prague. It used to be my home, and I just love the bohemian, anything-can-happen vibe.
2. How do you describe your personal style?
My mum says I'm "cool".
3. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
Back when I was in the middle school my dream was to become a nuclear physicist.
4. When did your love for fashion begin?
My earliest fashion memory comes from when I was about 3 years old when I got my first pair of red, shiny shoes. Since then, I've been hooked.
5. What is your biggest indulgence?
Chocolate, fries, chorizo, cheese, ice cream, chips and believe it or not, tender steamed broccoli!
6. What is in your jewellry box?
Well, I have two jewellery boxes and they are both bursting at the seams! I have lots and lots of earrings and necklaces, but the only ring I wear is my wedding band.
7. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
Definitely yellow gold! It looks a bit vintage and classy.
8. What’s the one piece of jewellry you never leave the house without?
Earrings! I have this pair my husband gave me, and every time I wear them I get an immediate boost in confidence. Even though they are simple, they give me a "go get 'em" attitude.
9. What jewellry do you currently ADORE?
Mixed Crystal French Wire Earrings $64
Cushion Stone French Wire Earrings $64 + Necklace $74
(it’s a very French look and if you have red hair like me, green is a winner.)
Linear Pave & CZ Necklace $59
(Perfect to classy up a sexy outfit.)
Organic Circle Long Necklace $79
(Every girl should have at least one long pendant necklace and this one is so versatile.)