We sat down with blogger Jodie Melissa to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favorite ADORE Jewelry styles.
1. Favorite country you have traveled to?
This is difficult. For a relaxing beach holiday, it would have to be Mexico, which was my honeymoon destination. If I were to choose a city, it's Prague. I found it to be so magical, and the architecture was just beautiful.
2. How do you describe your personal style?
My personal style changes almost daily. I usually choose a feminine look without being too girly, but also love tailoring.
3. As a newlywed, how did jewelry impact your overall aesthetic on your wedding day?
Jewelry made such a big difference for me. I didn't realize until looking back at some of the photos, how impactful those extra elements were in completing my look. It would have been incomplete without a little sparkle.
4. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I have a degree in psychology. Even though I've been out of school for almost 2 years, I still miss it a lot.
5. When did your love for fashion begin?
I think I’ve always had a love of fashion, but it’s mainly been the past 2 or 3 years since leaving university and discovering my own style more that I’ve really started to love it.
6. What is your biggest indulgence?
Definitely expensive skincare, I love a good pamper!
7. What is in your jewelry box?
Everything from watches to necklaces.
8. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
Definitely gold for me.
9. What’s the one piece of jewelry you never leave the house without?
Two obvious ones: my wedding ring and engagement ring! I always wear earrings too.
10. What jewelry do you currently ADORE?
I love the whole Organic Circle Collection. I wore the bracelet on my wedding day. The earrings from that collection in both gold and rhodium are also beautiful, as they are classic, and great for everyday wear. They are a nice change from traditional stud earrings.
ORGANIC CIRCLE COLLECTION