We sat down with blogger Emily Champion to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favourite ADORE Jewellry styles.
1. Favourite country you have traveled to?
Italy! Growing up, I would go every year with my family, so I have fond memories whenever I go back.
2. How do you describe your personal style?
I don't go by the book. I love a bit of boho, preppy or classic, but always like to add a touch of edge, usually through my choice of accessories.
3. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I have a full-time job working for a global beauty brand in Digital Marketing. I have my blog on the side!
4. When did your love for fashion begin?
Since I've been able to speak and was able to tell my mum that I wanted to dress myself.
5. What is your biggest indulgence?
Studio gym classes! Once you try one, it’s so hard to go back to a regular gym. Core Collective, Frame & Method Movement are a few of my faves!
6. What is in your jewellry box?
A classic pair of pearl stud earrings, a mixture of gold/silver because I love to wear them together, LOTS of rings, gold hoop earrings & a timeless watch. Oh, and some edgy ear cuffs!
7. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
8. What’s the one piece of jewellry you never leave the house without?
My watch & earrings!
9. How would you describe your ideal way to accessorize an outfit?
I think your everyday jewellery defines who you are. You should build a jewellery collection of staples. For me, it's a stack of gold and silver bracelets, my watch, gold hoops, pearls, several stacked ear cuffs, a dainty choker, and some necklaces for layering. Can you tell I love accessories?!
10. What jewelry do you currently ADORE?
It’s hard to pick one so here’s a few....